Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting Ready for Disneyworld

In just about 24 hours, we're headin' for the airport. Yes, that long awaited day is almost here. I still can't believe it. I've been stressing over this trip - from booking to packing to everything else, not to mention the flu-bug that I'm fighting for the past 3 days. I'm just about 98% packed. I've already checked the family in @ aa.com. I still have a million things to do tomorrow like - finish packing, give the girls a bath, meet with the CPA, run to the store.... aaaaargh! (Sniffle, sniffle, snort! Darn this cold.) I hate being sick.

Hopefully everthing will go well with the check-in and check point at SMF. I haven't traveled by plane since 2001. Lot's have changed with security. I packed a bunch of food and snacks - hopefully, I can't go through the TSA without getting any of my muches confiscated. You never know anymore what you can or can't take.

Anyway, I better get some rest because I have to get up early tomorrow. Check back later for more.

1 comment:

Rogers Roundup said...

How fun...you went to disneyworld. are you still there? i bet your family is in disney heaven. talk to you soon!

Links

Feeds