I recently met a "heart" mom, Mrs. "T", on Thursday @ the Hearts of Hope support group meeting. Her daughter, Arianna, who's 3, just had her 3rd open heart surgery. She has 2 older siblings & they are from Stockton and have been staying @ the hospital here in Sacramento for 3 weeks now (maybe even more).
I've only met and spoke to Ari's mom once and I feel emotionally attached to the family already (I've been there and through that type of situation). I am shaking as I write this story. All I can say is that my heart goes out to them.
Anyway, if you're reading this, I just would like for you to join me in prayer for Ari's recovery. I just received an e-mail from a friend of mine and was just informed that Ari's x-rays didn't look so well. She still has chest tubes (attached) on her chest for drainage from the surgery 3 weeks ago. As you can see, this little girl is going through a lot. Their family is going through this non-stop emotional roller coaster ride. So please, before you go to bed tonight, think of Ari and just say a quick and sweet prayer for her and her family. Thanks!
about the Burrier family. Go on, scoll down and feel free to browse. Be sure to check the archive for other stories that aren't posted in this page. Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ads
- 4th of July (1)
- A Heart Poem (1)
- Baxter's 9th Birthday (1)
- Belly Stick Out (1)
- Completely Innocent (1)
- Dalaney looses her first tooth (1)
- Dalaney Rides Her Bike (1)
- Dalaney ties her own shoes. (1)
- Dalaney's 6th Birthday (1)
- Dalaney's in first grade (1)
- Dalaney's swim lessons - session one (1)
- Dalaney's tooth goes wibble wobble on 10-21-08 (1)
- Desiree's Birthday (1)
- Disney On Ice - October 2008 (1)
- I Love Lucy (Dalaney and Nevaeh too) (1)
- Jelly Belly 2008 (1)
- July 3rd - (1)
- Little Arianna (1)
- Michael's 38th Birthday (1)
- Nevaeh's 4th Birthday (1)
- Nevaeh's Reading 10-29-08 (1)
- Nutcracker 2008 (1)
- October Deer Hunt (1)
- Playing in God's garden. (1)
- Pumpkin Carving 2008 (1)
- Sicky Girl (1)
- Thanksgiving 2008 (1)
- VBS at Christ Community (1)
- Zane's 16 (1)
3 comments:
Will do! Thank you for sharing!
Please give her mother a hug for me!
Desiree, I am praying for this sweet little girl and her family. Thanks for sharing a bit of their burden.
Laurie
Just thought you might be interested in the raffle...
http://himmelberger.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment